Development Lead – (Fully Remote, Athens, Greece)
Ref #: DEVLEAD2206
Development Lead – (Fully Remote) – €60,000 DOA
An exclusive opportunity has just arrived on our desk from a NASDAQ-listed, market-leading Software company that has completely dominated its industry through its innovation and technical excellence. Working as a key member of the development team, this position will be working with other development leads, development managers, Software Architects, Senior Software Engineers, and Programme and Projects Managers to drive our client’s customers' focused deliveries and visions.
A perfect blend of technical and line management responsibility, usually working with 1-2 small/medium teams, compromising of Analysts, Software Engineers, Senior Software Engineers and Quality Assurance – This is a role for those with technical leadership and vision and a voice.
- Ensuring the high quality of implantations and deployments within development
- Accountable for the security, capacity and performance of delivered applications and services
- Giving feedback to the wider business surrounding the planning, implementation and evolution of technical processes
- Keeping the highest standards in development best practice, CI/CD and Quality Engineering standards
- Strong experience with relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies, ideally MySQL and PostgreSQL
- TDD/BDD environments
- Docker, Ansible, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar and Git (BitBucket)
- Strong leader with motivational qualities
- Complex problem solving
- Stakeholder engagement and liaison between the business and the customer – Liaison with Product Owners, Operations and Architecture
What would be great to have:
- Exposure to Object-Oriented Analysis and design using common design patterns
- Development of Microservices or an SoA or DDD architecture
This role would particularly suit someone who has years of commercial hands-on software development experience and approximately 2 years experience managing teams of highly technical staff.
Permanent – Up to €60,000 DOA + Holiday and multiple benefits
Location – Fully remote, Athens Greece
If you would like further information, please get in touch – We would love to hear from you.
Let’s explore services together. Have a role in mind? Tell us the skills you need and start a discussion for an unrivalled insight and service.
Looking for the right move in your career? It’s not easy on your own, let’s work closely and break down those barriers.
The UK has a long and exceptional history in AI – from codebreaker Alan Turing’s early w...+
Ready to Work With Us?
Or simply have a question for us right now? No problem. One of our specialist consultants can contact you, leave your details with us and we’ll call back when it is most convenient for you.