Director of Software Delivery – (Remote/Hybrid/Office – London)
Director of Software Delivery – Up to £110,000 + Comp Benefits (Remote/Hybrid/Office – London)
Foundations Executive Search brings to the market an exciting new opportunity within Leadership for our Software client based in London – This particular role has organically been created due to unprecedented and continued growth within Product Engineering.
Ideally, we are looking for someone to play a critical role in ensuring software deliverables and releases are efficiently managed through the early stages of the lifecycle and through the Agile framework, in production environments.
In this role, the types of responsibilities would include:
- Management, leadership and governance of the end-to-end delivery processes and will be responsible for Pre-Delivery, together with engineering counterparts – Organising, scoping and estimation of initiatives prioritised by the business.
- Managing a large team of Agile Delivery Leads (Scrum Masters) across Product Engineering
- Management of Software releases from sprint through to systems test, UAT, regulatory approval through to the Tech Operations Team and portfolio of end customers
- Lead a Globally distributed team, with the majority in Europe, this would include overseas from the UK across different time zones
The type of experience we would look for:
- Extensive experience in Software Delivery within a large company, using Agile frameworks, ideally scaled
- Experience delivering large and complex suites of products, to over 30+ customers
- Expert managerial/Leadership experience, being a motivator and ambassador for personal development plans for employees
- Demonstrable experience in leading change within an organisation, engaging across all levels
- The ability to work with remote teams/environment
- Experience in being able to connect and translate business priorities between senior management and how feature development teams operate
- Leading evolving agile practices and leading/coaching agile transformation changes within the organisation
- Ideally having worked with/for a major eCommerce or any significant widely distributed high-throughput online system
- The chance of travel to Development offices based in the UK and European Office
Our recruitment policy is simple: regardless of your gender, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, neuro-diversity or disability if you’re the best person for the job, we want you. Both we at Foundations and our clients want everyone to be able to be themselves and to be given the opportunity to succeed.
If this is something that you would like further interest in, please do reach out to us and we can talk through further details.
Let’s explore services together. Have a role in mind? Tell us the skills you need and start a discussion for an unrivalled insight and service.
Looking for the right move in your career? It’s not easy on your own, let’s work closely and break down those barriers.
International Women’s Day is a global event which celebrates every aspect of women’s ach...+
Ready to Work With Us?
Or simply have a question for us right now? No problem. One of our specialist consultants can contact you, leave your details with us and we’ll call back when it is most convenient for you.