Mid - Senior Full-stack Engineer
Ref #: 2023CFSMS
Mid - Senior Full-stack Engineer – Up to £80,000 (Hybrid remote and Benefits)
Our client, a niche Marketing Tech business is looking to hire a Mid - Senior Full Stack Developer on a hybrid basis, surrounding the Guildford area.
As a business, they partner with high-profile brands and build their world-class digital marketing and reporting solutions, through proprietary software.
This small company has very much a “family” feel culture but is balanced beautifully with big company ambitions and opportunities for very significant growth.
- Expand and support the company products using software development skills
- Responsible for and support both front-end and back-end development on a global scale
- Write, test and debug features as well as integrate to third party web services
- Coordinate within team on user requirements and translate them into technical solutions
- Learn best practice design, implementation, security, and optimisation
- Support market leading SEO reporting products;
In time, the types of Skills and Experience you will achieve:
- Proficient in writing effective and scalable code using Python3 and the Django framework
- Experience in databases and SQL, and back-end technologies RabbitMQ, Celery, AWS
- Experience with Lambda and EC2 for AWS applications
- Good understanding of event-driven architectures and API integration services inc. Google, Amazon, Facebook, Salesforce
- Strong communication skills in written English, organisational and time management.
This is very much an opportunity for those that enjoy the variety of working within a smaller working place and feeling so much more like a valued member, rather than a number (which many have experienced).
Salary – Up to £80,000 + Benefits
Location – In and around the Guildford area.
Let’s explore services together. Have a role in mind? Tell us the skills you need and start a discussion for an unrivalled insight and service.
Looking for the right move in your career? It’s not easy on your own, let’s work closely and break down those barriers.
International Women’s Day is a global event which celebrates every aspect of women’s ach...+
The current economic climate resulting from the war in Ukraine and the lasting effects of the pandem...+
Ready to Work With Us?
Or simply have a question for us right now? No problem. One of our specialist consultants can contact you, leave your details with us and we’ll call back when it is most convenient for you.