Technical Delivery Lead – (UK, Fully Remote)
Ref #: TDLUK301121
Location: Fully Remote United Kingdom
Technical Delivery Lead – (Fully Remote) – Up to £71,000 + Benefits
(Integration Team Leader)
An exclusive opportunity has just arrived from our market-leading Software client that has completely dominated its industry through its innovation and technical excellence. Working with the business’s customers to deliver their new product or platform, this role holds great significance in strategy and its constant strive for quality as a team.
Reporting into the Technical Delivery Manager, you will personally be leading the team of Integration Engineers and DevOps – As a profile, this matches a candidate who is governed by quality, intuition and encouragement.
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Java Servlet containers (Tomcat and Apache)
- Java – Spring, Log4j, JMS (Or other)
- GIT, SVN (Version control systems)
- XML and JSON API’s (SOAP, REST)
- Having prior experience of Line Management to Engineering teams
- Responsibility in taking the product to the customer; Configurations, delivering specific features/functions, QA and providing the build to be deployed to production
- Senior stakeholder management and liaison
- Working within an Agile Environment
- Measuring delivery and quality with the capture and analysis of metrics
- Technical input into Project Management and Account Management
- Planning, Implementation and evolution of technical processes and giving feedback to the wider company
- Taking responsibility for the quality of the implementation and deployments of development work
- Accountable for the security, capability, stability and performance of the system
- Motivation through leadership and vision
- The ability to deal with “last-minute change”
This role would particularly suit someone who has previously been hands-on in a development position, who understands the nature and challenges a development team can often face but can therefore provide appropriate motivation and leadership.
Presentation skills and communication; The ability to engage the customer and internal teams will be crucial.
Our recruitment policy is simple: regardless of your gender, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, neuro-diversity or disability if you’re the best person for the job, we want you. Both we at Foundations and our clients want everyone to be able to be themselves and to be given the opportunity to succeed.
Permanent – £71,000 + Holiday + chance of additional “on call” pay + multiple benefits
Location – Fully remote
If you would like further information, please get in touch – We would love to hear from you.
Let’s explore services together. Have a role in mind? Tell us the skills you need and start a discussion for an unrivalled insight and service.
Looking for the right move in your career? It’s not easy on your own, let’s work closely and break down those barriers.
International Women’s Day is a global event which celebrates every aspect of women’s ach...+
The current economic climate resulting from the war in Ukraine and the lasting effects of the pandem...+
Ready to Work With Us?
Or simply have a question for us right now? No problem. One of our specialist consultants can contact you, leave your details with us and we’ll call back when it is most convenient for you.